Examples of measurements BatCell can manage: left: diffuse field sound transmission, right: rolling noise.
Its main features comprise :
- a contextual search tool
- a material properties selection tool
- technical datasheets or commercial brochures
- external links (internet or intranet)
- visualisation of e.g. sound absorption and transmission spectra
- standard deviation data
- complementary specification criteria : fire, heat, humidity, tearing...
- possible scripting requests of the database and combined simulations (using for instance AlphaCell
- export to various modeling tools using TMM, FEM, Radiosity, Ray tracing...
Screenshot of dBCell window. General organization of the interface : List & Search frame, Edition frame and Graph frame. All the panels may be moved around.